Indirect Water Heater Systems and Services in Union, NJGive us a call today: 908-686-0749
If you need a new water heater for your home in Union, NJ or the surrounding areas, you may want to consider an indirect water heater. This is an ideal option for homes with boilers. Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp. installs indirect water heaters, so you can trust them to be long-lasting and efficient.
- Serving Union, NJ Since 1912
- Affordable, Prompt, Professional
- Solutions Customized To Fit Your Needs
Our technicians are here to help. Call our team before you pick out your new water heater unit and we’ll make sure that you understand all your options. We discuss your home’s water usage first, and we keep your needs in mind throughout the process. We also offer indirect water heater maintenance, repairs, and replacement services.
Established in 1912, Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp. is your trusted resource for reliable indirect water heater help. Reach out to us today.
New Indirect Water Heater Installation
Are you ready for a new indirect water heater installation? An indirect hot water heater offers many benefits:
- Energy and money savings – Since an indirect water heater uses the main boiler, no additional venting or fuel lines are required and there is no additional burners to maintain.
- Reliable hot water – Standard tank water heaters run out of hot water if they’re in use for a long time, but indirect water heaters don’t really run into this type of issue.
However, indirect hot water heaters cannot work properly if they are not installed by professionals. Make sure that your new indirect water heater works the way it should! Call us today.