Furnace Services in Union, NJGive us a call today: 908-686-0749
Your heating system is in good hands with Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp. We install high-quality American Standard furnaces, as well as other brands, and offer gas furnace services for all makes and models. Whether you’re getting a furnace upgrade or a furnace repair, you can trust us to get the job done.
- Heating Solutions Customized To Fit Your Needs
- Same-Day, Emergency Service
- Affordable, Prompt, Professional
Our company has been family owned and operated for more than 110 years. We have a team of well-trained heating technicians on staff who want to make sure you have a positive customer service experience.
Established in 1912, Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp. is your trusted resource for effective furnace services. Reach out to us today.
High–Efficiency Gas Furnaces
Today’s gas furnaces cost less to run than those manufactured decades ago. If you’re looking to upgrade, call us to discuss installing a high-efficiency gas furnace. Not only will this help you keep your home warm, but it’ll also lower your monthly energy bills!
Don’t hesitate to get a high-efficiency furnace installed. We can guide you towards the most energy-efficient options including 2 stage or variable speed systems with options such as humidifiers, UV lights and air cleaners. We’ll work within your budget.
Replace or Repair your Furnace?
Eventually, you’ll have to decide whether or not it’s really worth repairing your heating system. Sometimes, a replacement unit is your only option. Other times, you have a tough decision to make. Here’s how you can tell that replacement is the better choice in the long run:
- Overly expensive repairs. If repairing your furnace would cost about half the price of a brand-new heating system, it’s not worth it. Your money is better spent on an upgraded system.
- You make a lot of repairs. If you need a repair for your furnace more than once every few years, we would recommend a system upgrade.
- Furnace age. The life expectancy of furnaces is only about 20 years. After that, the system efficiency will be reduced, risk of breakdown will increase and your heat exchanger may become compromised. Don’t delay replacing an old furnace heater.
Humidifiers and Air Cleaners
The quality of the air inside your home is just as important as the temperature. Homeowners in Union, NJ know that a furnace can dry out a home’s air. That’s why we also install Honeywell humidifiers and air cleaners. These systems can add moisture to your home’s air to balance its humidity levels while also improving its indoor air quality.
Schedule Furnace Repairs and Service before the Heating Season
One of the most important things you can do for your furnace is to schedule cleaning and services BEFORE the heating season actually begins. Problems within your gas furnace can create safety issues over time. Our technicians can detect these and address them before it gets cold and you need to use your system on a regular basis. For fast furnace repair services in Union, NJ, come to Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp..