Drain and Sewer Cleaning in Union, NJGive us a call today: 908-686-0749
Sometimes, a plunger just isn’t enough to get your clogged drain flowing again. That’s where our drain and sewer specialists come in. When you have a clogged drain or when your main sewer is stopped up, you can count on us for help.
- Serving Union, NJ Since 1912
- Same-Day, Emergency Service
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Master Plumbers
One of the best ways to deal with a bad clog and prevent future backups is with drain and sewer cleaning. That’s why our team provides this service. We are always prompt, prepared, and professional.
Established in 1912, Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp. is your trusted resource for reliable drain and sewer cleaning. Reach out to us today.
Call Us for Service at the First Sign of Clogs
Drain stoppages are frustrating—especially when you know they could have been prevented. We recommend that you call a plumber at the very first sign of a clog so that you aren’t dealing with major drain stoppages later on.
You can help prevent your drain and sewer lines from backing up by:
- Do not flush ANYTHING but toilet paper down your toilet (no dental floss, no sanitary napkins or tampons, no "flushable wipes")
- Do not allow hair to go down the bathtub/shower drain. Use a strainer plate to help prevent this.
- Do not put any food or grease down your kitchen sink. Throw it away in the garbage.
- Do not let small children play with match box cars or other small toys that can get accidentally flushed down the toilet.
Our Drain and Sewer Cleaning Service
We use electric drain cleaning equipment to clear out your drain and sewer systems. Conventional homeowner equipment often can’t get through the clogs. And most chemical drain and sewer cleaners are highly toxic to humans and pets—not to mention being harmful to the finish on your fixtures and the waste/drain piping itself.
We offer the following drain cleaning services in Union, NJ:
- Main Sewer line cleanouts
- Bathtub and shower drain cleaning
- Kitchen Sink drain cleaning
- Bathroom Sink Drain cleaning
- Toilet augers
- Laundry tub drain cleaning
- Washing machine drain line cleaning
- Leader drain cleaning
Leave the Work Up to Professionals
Sometimes, you can unclog a drain with a simple plunger. Other times, a clog calls for professional sewer and drain cleaning services. Leave the work to us, the plumbing professionals, who already have all of the proper tools for the job.
Clogged sinks, toilets, sewer lines, and leader drains are often difficult to get to with the drain cleaning equipment you find in the stores. You could buy specialized tools, but that’s a pricy option. Besides, if you don’t use toilet augers and the electric snake cables properly, you might end up damaging your fixtures and/or your piping.
Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp. is the name to remember when your drain or sewer system isn’t running smoothly. Don’t let that clogged drain go on for any longer. Call our technicians to get the job done right. We are highly experienced and trained to take care of your sewer and drain problems as well as having the different sized electric drain and sewer cleaning equipment. We’ve been in business since 1912, and you can trust us to treat your home right.