Piping Services in Union, NJGive us a call today: 908-686-0749
If your plumbing system is not working properly or breaks down, call us. You need professionals who can fix your pipes quickly and get your water and drainage systems back up and running. You’ll get prompt service from Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp.
- Same-Day, Emergency Service
- Affordable, Prompt, Professional
- Solutions Customized To Fit Your Needs
Leak-free water pipes and clear drains are important for any home or commercial property. For pipe services in Union, NJ, call the professional plumbers on our team. We offer repiping, pipe installation, drain repair, drainpipe cleaning, piping services for remodeling projects, and more.
Max Sr & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, A Corp. is your trusted resource for reliable water piping services. Contact us to schedule your appointment today.
The Best Piping Materials
Some older water lines could be made out of brass or galvanized steel which corrode over time. Older waste lines could be made of cast iron or galvanized steel which starts rotting on the inside.
Galvanized steel was common before the 1960s for whole house piping but now, water lines are replaced with either copper or PEX. Copper is durable and long-lasting. We also offer cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) which is flexible enough to fit into tight spaces, so we may use PEX piping for certain applications. Today, PVC piping has replaced cast iron and galvanized steel.
Common Pipe Issues
When your piping system needs service, call our team. We can help you resolve some of the most common plumbing issues that we see come up.
- Low water pressure: This could be anything from a clogged aerator to scaling in the pipe to a major water leak. Call our experts to find out for sure.
- Slab leaks: Slab leaks are the most troublesome plumbing problem you can encounter and can do some major damage. Fixing it is more costly the longer you wait so call us ASAP.
- Slow drainage: Slow drainage may mean that you have a minor drain clog or main sewer clog, but we have the tools to take care of it.
- Rust: When rust starts to take over your plumbing system, there’s no stopping it. You may need to replace your piping, but get an expert diagnosis from our team first.
Take Care of Your Plumbing Pipes
The best way to take care of your plumbing is to work with professionals for pipe repair, installation, re-piping, maintenance, and more. Don’t call an amateur!
You can come to our team for all your piping services. We bring the proper tools for the job. Schedule your appointment for expert service with over 110 years of customer satisfaction behind it.