Sewer & Drain Cleaning
100+ Years of Dependable Service
Call us if you have an emergency or to schedule an appointment
Indoor Air Quality Services in Union, NJ
When you think of your home comfort system, you probably think about temperature control. But indoor air quality can have just as much of an influence on your comfort. Your forced-air heating and air condaitioning systems should have a filter that keeps certain particles out of the ducts and allows air to pass through.
But your air filter might not be doing enough. We strongly recommend additional air filtration and air purifiers to homeowners with family members suffering from an immune system disorder and those with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues. In fact, anyone can benefit from better air filtration or perhaps from a whole-home dehumidifier.
Let us help you the best air purifier, dehumidifier, filtration system, or media filter for your home. Max Sr. & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning has been in business since 1912. We’re committed to helping homes stay comfortable and healthy in Union, NJ and the nearby areas.
Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers from Honeywell and Aprilaire
Better air filtration makes your home a more pleasant place to be, and it can even protect your family members from illness. When you decide it’s time for an upgrade, call our team.
Whole–house air purifiers and filters are more effective than those standalone plug–in units. They filter the air that’s already moving around your household, so that the conditioned air coming through the vents is as clean as it can be. Ask us about the products we install from top brands like Honeywell and Aprilaire. And call us when your air purifier or air filtration system needs repair, maintenance, or replacement.
- Standard filters – A standard home’s air filter can remove many allergens and irritants from the air that you breathe. Our technicians can make sure that your air filter is the right fit and that it doesn’t block airflow from coming into your AC system, a common problem with filters that are too effective. If someone in the home has allergies, you might want to go with a different whole–home option.
- Whole–home air filtration – Media air filters have a larger surface area and use media that more effectively traps smaller contaminants.
- Electronic air cleaners – These use ionization to charge particles in the air. The charged particles are then attracted to a surface with the opposite charge—usually a set of metal plates within the electronic air cleaner.
- UV air purifiers – Ultraviolet lights kill germs and sterilize the air.
- Media and Electronic Air Cleaners
Could Your Home Benefit from a Dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is a useful system for anyone who lives in an area with summers that are as humid as ours. High levels of humidity can make you sick because it may increase the chances of mold or mildew developing on your property. In addition, high humidity makes you feel uncomfortable and your AC system work harder.
Your body cools off when sweat evaporates into the air. With too much water vapor in the air, it’s difficult for this natural process to occur, which means you feel warmer than the actual temperature and turn the AC a bit lower. A whole–house dehumidifier can solve this problem. We offer complete installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services in Union, NJ.
Serving Your Area for Over 100 Years
© 2016–2019 Max Sr. & Paul Schoenwalder Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning. All rights reserved.